REAL ESTATE CLOSER – Atlanta, GA
The Real Estate Closer has the job of finalizing matters between a buyer and seller in a real estate transaction. The person with this job works to ensure that all of the details of a real estate transaction are handled smoothly and that there are no loose ends when the transaction is complete.
- Coordinate transactions between buyers and sellers
- Review all legal closing documents for accuracy
- Verify property titles are transferable
- Schedule and preside over closing meetings
- Disburse funds
- Provide all involved parties with completed financial documents
- Works to ensure there is nothing to impede the finalization of a real estate transaction
- Compile data that’s included in the final closing cost transaction (loan, appraisal, title and other miscellaneous fees)
- Provide daily statistical reports on closing activities to closing attorneys
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or Certification a plus
- Being a Notary a plus
- Minimum 2 years closing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and able to effectively manage time
- Detail oriented
- Able to deal with internal and external customers in a professional, but personable manner
- Proper telephone & email etiquette along with solid presentations skills
- Prior real estate knowledge and experience.
- Closing experience: 2 years
PERINATAL SONOGRAPHER – Atlanta, GA
We are currently looking for registered Perinatal Sonographers who would like to be a part of a well established, multiple site and growing high risk Perinatal practice. The following qualifications are required:
- ARDMS registered in OB/GYN
- 3-5 years OB/GYN work history
- Has performed clinical assessments and diagnostic sonography examinations.
- Has used cognitive sonographic skills to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
Job Type: Full-time
- OB/GYN work history: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Perinatal RN / Clinical Coordinator – Atlanta, GA
A busy Maternal–Fetal Medical private practice is seeking a full-time Perinatal RN/Clinical Coordinator in the Atlanta Metro Area. The Perinatal RN will assist in the coordinating and directing of patient care and clinical support staff in an out-patient setting. Demonstrates strong leadership and clinical expertise to supplement and enhance professional development and performance of clinical support staff. The Perinatal RN will provide supervision and evaluation on the operational aspects of practice workflows and patient care while maintaining cost effectiveness to include scheduling and triaging new patients and work-in appointments. Participates in the development of educational and evaluation systems and implements selected portions of evaluation system; and provides coordination for clinical support staff functions that have a central focus. Formulates implements and evaluates departmental plans, goals and objectives that are consistent with the Perinatal practice’s mission, vision, goals, policies, procedures and regulatory agencies.
- Licensed by State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
- Three years experience in acute care
- Preferred but not required, Registered in Sonography
- Computer experience
- Bachelor degree
Mid-Level Practitioner – Macon, GA
Busy Maternal- Fetal Medicine (MFM) practice is seeking full-time or part-time Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Certified Nurse Midwife with extensive OB/GYN or Women’s Health experience.
- Must be able to perform general health assessments, OB assessments and physical examinations on low-and high-risk OB patients and fetuses.
- Manages maternal-fetal complications according to protocol.
- Provides appropriate prenatal and postpartum education and management for women with low-and high risk pregnancies.
- Provides collaboration with other health care professionals on high risk OB patients and function as an essential member of the Perinatolgy team.
- The MFM Mid-level Practitioner will work directly with and under the guidance of the Perinatalogist in an outpatient office setting.
- The practitioner must be credentialed with Georgia Medicaid.
- Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) required for Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nurse Midwife; no master’s degree required for PA’s.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an advanced practitioner in a relevant field required
- Experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine and /or OB clinical nursing preferred
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Maintain in good standing current state license and national certification for NP/PA.
My top CPA firm client is looking for a strong full-time experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper / Paraprofessional with prior CPA firm experience to provide services for their clients. Must be able to recognize and perform write-up and bookkeeping procedures using double entry accounting, create journal entries, have a working knowledge of year end procedures and trial balance; perform bank reconciliations, file sales and payroll tax returns; have payroll experience. Associate degree or higher is preferred but experience will be considered for the right candidate. Current QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification will be a strong plus.
Administrative Assistant / Accounting Assistant – South Georgia
My top CPA firm client is looking for a strong full-time experienced Administrative Assistant with prior professional service firm experience to provide office support. This is a high profile position with extensive interaction with clients and staff. Must be organized and experienced in customer service. An associate’s degree is preferred but some college will be considered for the right candidate. Strong organizational and software skills are required.